The demand for new drivers combined with the wide geographical spread of depots and the impact of Covid 19 has accelerated the need for high quality remote training that delivers, measures, and maintains driver competency. Our miniaturized simulation engine and customized apps deliver driving simulation for tablets, phones, and laptops, in sizes less than 200MB.
PASSENGER TRAIN DISCOVERY APPS
These apps deliver familiarisation training long before the new train arrives. The interactive 3D models enable enhanced staff and stakeholder engagement.
- Helping staff become familiar with new trains long before they arrive
- Building staff confidence with new features and procedures
- Enabling immersive engagement with passengers and stakeholders
- Clearly communicating essential information to emergency services
FREIGHT LOCO DISCOVERY APPS
Enabling drivers to become familiar with the features and operating procedures for new Loco’s
- Getting drivers up to speed quickly with new Loco features
- Helping drivers build confidence with new control interfaces
- Introducing new Loco’s long before they arrive
- Enabling early staff engagement
DRIVING PROCEDURE AND FAULT FIXING APPS
Fully interactive driving simulation including integrated cab controls and drivable track environment.
- Scenario based training focused on desired learning outcomes
- Enables regular training on seldom experienced procedures and faults
- Combats skills fade
- Compliments formal classroom and simulator training
RULE BOOK SIMULATION APPS
Enhancing driver competencies through simulated rule book procedures
- Bringing rule books to life
- Visualising the application of rules
- Simulations available on phones and tablets
- Tackles skills fade and supports staff confidence
“Their expertise in the rail industry and ability to create unique, innovative products that met our requirements exactly. Denova are professional, attentive and very easy to work with. We are delighted with how the project progressed and with the new mobile simulator”.
Richard Potter, Projects Training Manager, Hitachi Rail
TRAIN CONTROL INTERFACE APPS
Building drivers confidence and combatting skills fade on train control systems such as ATMS, ETCS, ICE, DTRS, and Train Management Systems
- Enables drivers to become familiar with new controls on their mobile devices
- Provides a means of continual practice.
- Speeds up competency achievement
- Compliments formal training and combats skills fade
INTERACTIVE PROCEDURE APPS
Converting complex paper based procedures into easy to use apps. Designed to de-clutter procedures and de-stress drivers, these apps allow complex procedures to be visualised and practised regularly, supporting users to get to the right decisions quicker. Features include
- Suitable for training and operational use
- Ability to audit and report on decision making processes
- Centrally maintained and easily distributed
- Compatible with Learning Management Systems
ROUTE LEARNING APPS
Building drivers route knowledge and confidence using essential route data
- Reduced route learning time
- Targeted information layers designed to build confidence
- Knowledge and confidence check quizzes
- SCORM and LMS compliant
SALES AGENT FOR AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Steven has more than 25 years’ experience working in the rail industry including being IT Projects Director for Connex UK (Southern & SouthEastern Railways) and supporting Transport for London in the original franchising of London Overground. In Australia since 2010, Steven was for many years Global Business Manager for Sydac, World #2 in full cab driver training simulators.